Warka Project, a new tripartite partnership involving IAG, Iceaddis IT Consultancy PLC, and Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FEC)- Ethiopia, signed and entered into force as of 1 December 2020. The project is designed to make information available to the public on the vision, policies and programs of the respective political parties contending in the 2021 Ethiopian National Election.
Under the Inclusive Knowledge-based Dialogues (KBD) project IAG commissioned relevant thematic research and has organized validation workshops. Dialogues on the research papers are envisioned to take place prior to 2021 Ethiopian National Election.
Researched Thematic Issues covered by KBD include:
- Language Policy in Multi-ethnic Societies : the Case of Ethiopia
- Rescuing Ethiopian Integrity : Emergent Dilemmas Facing the Ties Between Federal and Regional Rules
- The Role of Social Media in Politics: the Case of Ethiopia
- Separation of Power and the System of Checks and Balances in Contemporary Ethiopia
- Gender Equality and Women Participation in Politics in Ethiopia
- The Challenges of Ensuring Inclusive Citizenship and Managing Diversity in the Current Ethiopian Discourse
- The State of Political Parties Role in Ethiopia : Functional Approach
- Participation of the Youth in Politics in Ethiopia
- Ethiopian Economic Policy Issues During Political Transformation
- Security and Election : Security in the Election Cycle in Ethiopia